A Brand new Course!
The Ten-lesson 'live and online' course commences on Monday January 7 at 3.00 pm - 4.30pm (UK time)
The Ageing Unplugged programme consists of an in-depth assessment session followed by four personal development stages - It gives you the tools to work with everybody from the relatively young exec who wants to prepare well for age, to the 'very senior' individual who simply wants to improve the quality of their life and slow down the ageing process.
How do I join a class?
It's simple to enrol online; after you register, you will receive an email with the hyperlink to the class. Simply click on it at the class start time, and that's it - you'll be in!
It's simple to join - you don't need any special equipment because the classes run in your browser in PC or MAC and you will be able to view the recording of your class over and again as often as you wish - a fantastic training and education resource. You won't be on video yourself, so you can be as comfortable as you like in your own environment, wherever in the world you are. There could hardly be a more relaxing way to learn...
So what will I learn?
Everything you need to be successful when working in this rapidly growing area! The course covers everything from the initial assessment and guides you through all 4 stages of the programe, covering a huge amount of ground along the way, with material like:
- The Assessment, which looks at: the way the client functions, physical health issues, general demeanour, ability to 'focus', logically or emotionally orientated, functional personality mode, presence of any contra-indicators and the likelihood of their embracing change - at the end of this session you will be able to advise the client as to what they can achiave by working with you.
- Stage One starts with material that is easy to grasp and helps the client to recognise that change will come from within them - with our help. It explores secondary gain, loneliness, acceptance, simple Parts work, simple meditation, diet and exercise, and hypnosis.
- In Stage Two we 'up the ante' a little with a reality check on beliefs about others and self, making plans for the future, The 'Act of Will', the Positive Mental Attitude, cortisol, telomerase and telomeres, the fear of death, instinctive response to problems and a look at how past slights and rejections have left their mark - marks we can erase.
- Stage Three moves into some highly effective and profound work associated with efective self hypnosis using the amazing 'Brain Stem induction', the Central Core exercise to clear deep negative limitiations absorbed during the formative years, discharging guilt be it warranted or uwarranted, and finally the M.A.G.I.C! personal coaching process.
- Stage Four concentrates on the effective use of all that has gone before, plus the astonishingly powerful 'Stop and Adopt' process, the full YOU protocol for maximum personal development, resolution of conflict between the passive and active parts of self, and goal achevement.
The complete course includes material on:
- Maintaining positivity - knowing you'll solve problems
- Avoiding 'age-indentification' processes
- Goal setting for the retired individual
- Dealing with mortality fears
- Reduction of anxiety and stress
- The Importance of wanting
- Age-related personality work
- Releasing past regret or grief
- Total acceptance of that which cannot be changed
- Pain management
- Hypertension management
- Working with the hidden agenda
and loads more, all related to the way the psyche changes and self-limits with age and how to make positive change.
There will also be a dedicated website with a searchable database and the course fee includes free registration. (Currently, there is only a holding page: http://www.ageing-unplugged.com)
Fee: GBP 399.00 for the full course including initial registration on the 'Ageing Unplugged' database, all course notes and video lessons.
Please note: Numbers are strictly limited on this course
You can now choose to pay weekly if you prefer - a small admin charge will be added.
Choose this option at the checkout.