Although we have some advanced training days in the school premises, most of our advanced training is now offered online via webinars. This has many advantages for the student, including:
- Study in easy to follow modules in the comfort of your own home
- The training materials are identical to 'in house' classes and sent to you by email
- All classes are recorded for future reference and revision
- If you live overseas, you can easily continue your studies with us
- No travel/hotel costs to find
- No time spent travelling to and from classes
- You can see and hear the teacher(s) but they can't see you - be as relaxed as you like!
- You are still able to interact with other students
- Individual courses are all certificated
- No increased cost - in some cases, study fees are actually lower
Top subjects, top teaching
Have a look at our Online Study Page to see the great courses that are currently available - and we'll be adding to them all the time. Currently, all courses are conducted by Terence Watts, who is the creator of all the courses listed.
NB: You must have either completed our 'in house' Professional Practitioner Course, or already be qualified as a hypnotherapist, psychotherapist or counsellor in order to take our advanced training.
Commencement Dates for our Professional Practitioner Course
Class dates are: Jan 16/17; Feb 20/21; Mar 19/20; April 16/17; May 21/22; June 18/19; July 16/17; August – recess; Sept 17/18; Oct 15/16; Nov 19/20
The classes start at 10.00 am and finish at 5.30 pm each day, with breaks at mid-morning, lunch time, and mid afternoon. If you are unable to attend a particular class for any reason, there is an option for a 'catch up' personal tutorial session.
For fees, enrolment and other information, click here